Photos from yesterday's trip to Yorkshire Sculpture Park. I really do love this place! I have been here on many occasions now and it never fails to inspire me.
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Happy new year everyone!
A new year always feels like a perfect opportunity for a fresh start. Here are my new year's resolutions/aims for 2015:
- be more organised and plan ahead.
- declutter and get rid of anything I no longer love.
- be tidier and keep to a rota for cleaning.
- be more careful with my money and save for the future.
- watch less tv.
- be more creative and try new things.
- eat healthier.
- garden more.
- doodle more.
Now I just have to stick to them!
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
small still life's from my home, from the other day.
lately, I really miss the sun. i've been working extra days and that, combined with the severe lack of daylight, has left me feeling rather lethargic. can't wait for next week when i'm off work and get to relax, catch up on some much needed sleep and treat my body to some good ol' fashioned vitamin d.