Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wish List




Yesterday me and my boyfriend Alex found ourselves a new house! We're still only renting but it has so much more space than where we're currently living so I am extremely excited. I have already been daydreaming about all the lovely things I want to buy for it and these are amongst my favourites. I have also been obsessively planning about what I want our new home to look like. You can browse my Pinterest boards for my ideas for the living room, dining room (yes I will soon have my very first dining room!), kitchen, bedroom, spare bedroom (which will be a dressing room of sorts) and bathroom if you do so wish, they're a work in progress but I do so love the planning part even if I do keep getting told off from Alex that I'm getting carried away. Sometimes I forget that I don't have an infinite budget at my disposal but it's nice to pretend. 

4 comments:

  1. Well done on the new pad Chelsea! Don't forget to treat yourself, if you can afford it of course.


    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete