Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Artek and Vitra

So you may have already noticed that I haven't been around these parts lately. It's been a mad few weeks with moving to a new house, unpacking and various other things that have been going on recently. I'm looking forward to a day off I must say. We're finally starting to settle in though and I can't wait to share photos with you all.

During my absence I also went to the incredible VitraHaus in Basel as part of a training trip for work. I had an amazing time and would thoroughly recommend you visit the campus should you ever get the chance to. I have loads of photos to share with you all in the upcoming weeks but I have done a guest post over at Nest.co.uk on the new Artek floor and the recent Artek and Vitra partnership in the meantime. If you fancy a read you can do so via here.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea! It's been quite but you sound like it's all for the greater good. I'd love to hear more about the exhibition. Will check your post too. PS, think you may have missed an outfit post of mine.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. high five, I've moved into a new flat with my boyfriend last week. it has been a crazy time for me, exciting too!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete